Customer satisfaction is a measure of quality product & service.
At JC Industries, quality is accomplished by better management of design, engineering & testing. Quality assurances are carried out by systematic monitoring and evaluation of various aspects at every stage of process involved in the product operations. Strict quality control procedures are followed in our manufacturing process. Indian and Japanese testing standards are strictly followed at JC.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- Approved by TNPCB (Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board)
Tubular Batteries are approved by following bodies
- CECRI (Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi)
- MNRE (Ministry of New & Renewable Energy)
Flat Plate Inverter batteries are tested as per IS 6304 standards
Tubular batteries are tested as per IS 13369 standards
Solar batteries are tested as per IS 13369 & IEC 61427 standards
Automotive batteries are tested as per IS 14257, Japanese JIS D 5301, SAE & DIN standards.
E-vehicle batteries are tested as per AIS-048 standards.
SMF VRLA batteries are tested as per JIS C 8702